Just thinking of doing a book on this subject, as inspired by Alan Boss’s work
Books & Writing
TBI and Ways to Recover
1. Realization 1: Make a decision.
2. Realization 2: Rely on those around you.
3. Realization 3: Do what you know.
4. Realization 4: When All else fails, laugh.
5. Realization 5: Work on yourself.
6. Realization 6: Everyone is Different.
You can heal yourself. Start today.
The first line of my new book Memories (written by Casper, my “friendly ghost-writer”)below ???
Aged 15, Craig sustained a severe traumatic brain injury and a broken neck in a midget car racing accident in Cape Town, South Africa. He was in a coma for several weeks (he thinks) and the prognosis was extremely grim
Good idea (ie.helpful to others)…or NOT?
What do YOU think?
SHARE, SUPPORT, ENCOURAGE, UPLIFT and (perhaps even) INSPIRE
View original post 10 more words